Sunday, September 30, 2012

I Took One of Those Silly Star Trek Polls

I found it here, and I said to my self "Oh, what the hell! It has been awhile since I took one of those silly personality polls." Here are my results:

Your results:
You are Jean-Luc Picard
















Jean-Luc Picard
85%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
75%
Spock
67%
Deanna Troi
65%
Will Riker
60%
Worf
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
55%
Chekov
45%
Beverly Crusher
45%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
40%
Uhura
40%
Mr. Sulu
40%
Data
39%
Mr. Scott
30%
Geordi LaForge
20%
A lover of Shakespeare and other
  fine literature. You have a decisive mind
  and a firm hand in dealing with others.


Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz


So somehow I'm the most proper Englishman of all Frenchmen. Although, characters following Picard was no surprise. I just figured that I would top-out at Spock or McCoy. Well, that was a neat little poll - I guess.

Post end, Warp Factor 3. Engage! *WOOSH!!!*

No comments: